Monday, November 23, 2009

Inaugural Post

Welcome! We have started this blog to keep our residents and Greater Cincinnati up-to-date in real time on all the great work our organization engages in, as well other groups in the neighborhood and city.

We are developing an overall IT strategy for EPHIA and hope you'll add us to your Favorites and check back daily as the residents, businesses and other stakeholders of East Price Hill get the word out about how great our neighborhood is!

Thank you & regards, j.

John Schlagetter, President
East Price Hill Improvement Association
PO Box 5420
Cincinnati, OH 45205-5420
info@ephia.org
513-652-3032

3 comments:

  1. I've added it to my favorites and I'll be a happy follower! Thanks for getting this ball rolling! Looking forward to more updates, tweets (twits?), and blogs. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,
    Kudos to you! I am amazed with your energy and enthusiasm and knowledge with all of this! I look forward to working with you! I look forward to how "contagious" your energy is with others in our fine community!
    Melissa W.

    ReplyDelete